[SOLVED] best place to put my pc?

MauriCat

Prominent
May 26, 2020
IMG_20200526_154523.jpg

that is my setup i can rotate my table too if i can get better place for my pc. so i started thinking about moving my pc elsewhere because its in a corner :(. place for good airflow

Solution
No, you do not want your case anywhere near a heat source like the radiator.
The right side of the desk is better.
If you are right handed, you will find access to the case front panel easier on the right.

And... that extension looks like it could be better and more safely positioned.
You might want a longer one.
You need to move it away from that window especially if your case has a side fan because it will suck radiator into the case , making your component's even warmer. You should have enough room under the desk to place the pc their without the risk of kicking it.

MauriCat

Prominent
May 26, 2020
You need to move it away from that window especially if your case has a side fan because it will suck radiator into the case , making your component's even warmer. You should have enough room under the desk to place the pc their without the risk of kicking it.
yes put putting it under my desk i think it doesnt get that much air as in the right side of my desk or ? and if i would put it in under my desk right side or left side?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
From the looks of that picture, on the left side of the pc, it looks like you have a radiant heater, although it could also be nothing more than decorated slats. If it IS a radiator, that fills with hot water, and radiates heat in the cold months. Cooking the side of the pc isn't healthy in any respect.

If it's just the wall/woodwork, your pc is fine where it is, as long as there's at least a little airspace next to it, and a decent amount behind it. Extending the legs to get it off the ground will allow better airflow to the underneath mounted psu and help keep dust out of the filter.

But you could easily stuff it behind the monitor on top of the desk, in the far left corner and be perfectly fine, all the cording and cables dropping off the back/side of the desk. That would help with things like cable lengths for kb and mouse.

MauriCat

Prominent
May 26, 2020
From the looks of that picture, on the left side of the pc, it looks like you have a radiant heater, although it could also be nothing more than decorated slats. If it IS a radiator, that fills with hot water, and radiates heat in the cold months. Cooking the side of the pc isn't healthy in any respect.

If it's just the wall/woodwork, your pc is fine where it is, as long as there's at least a little airspace next to it, and a decent amount behind it. Extending the legs to get it off the ground will allow better airflow to the underneath mounted psu and help keep dust out of the filter.
Oh you mean that its always off Even at Winter.

MauriCat

Prominent
May 26, 2020
IMG_20200526_172055.jpg
is is this like much much better or is it still better at under my Desk or right side at Desk. Or did it do nothing? I made More Space for The pc before this it barely fitted in that hole.

No, you do not want your case anywhere near a heat source like the radiator.
The right side of the desk is better.
If you are right handed, you will find access to the case front panel easier on the right.

And... that extension looks like it could be better and more safely positioned.
You might want a longer one.

Solution

MauriCat

Prominent
May 26, 2020
aaa why are you bragging so much about that radiator, its cold i have always ALWAYS, turned it off so it doesnt produce any heat its like colder than the wall