Best places to purchase graphics card

Afarina85

Reputable
Jan 30, 2015
I plan on purchasing an amd radeon r9 280x graphics card where should I buy it from? I want the best deal and a good warranty if anyone can give me suggestions or a link that would be great I'm very new to buying graphics cards and would love any advice.

Warranty comes from the manufacturer(not retailer) so warranty shouldn't be a factor when choosing where to buy. Maybe you're referring to return or exchange policy

I like Newegg good prices and never had an issue with returns - I've had a couple of issues and they dealt with them quickly and fairly.

Warranty comes from the manufacturer(not retailer) so warranty shouldn't be a factor when choosing where to buy. Maybe you're referring to return or exchange policy

I like Newegg good prices and never had an issue with returns - I've had a couple of issues and they dealt with them quickly and fairly.

harrilynch

Honorable
Aug 20, 2014
You probably want to buy from Newegg or Amazon. They always have competitively low prices. Newegg also has frequent sales. Their Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales are amazing.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS