[SOLVED] Best portable moniter for gaming under 250ish ?

eibelbilly

Proper
May 6, 2020
I'm looking for a portable moniter probably under 20-inch to try and fit into a bag with my setup, anyone have recommendations on what to buy ?
* must be 75hz or higher* if no one can find one I'll buy a keyboard

Solution
These are the only portable monitors I've found that are under 20" and is 75 Hz or higher

However, if you're planning on gaming, I'm not sure if the ASUS MB169B will work because it's USB 3.0 based. If you drop the refresh rate requirement, it opens up a lot more doors.
These are the only portable monitors I've found that are under 20" and is 75 Hz or higher

However, if you're planning on gaming, I'm not sure if the ASUS MB169B will work because it's USB 3.0 based. If you drop the refresh rate requirement, it opens up a lot more doors.

Solution

eibelbilly

Proper
May 6, 2020

Yeah those are what I'm looking for I just need one that's true 120 with good reviews or sum

Yeah those are what I'm looking for I just need one that's true 120 with good reviews or sum
The only ones that I'm aware of are from Nexigo, G-Story, and ASUS. The first two float around $320, the ASUS one goes for like $450-$480. I use a Nexigo 17" portable gaming monitor. It's practically indistinguishable from the ASUS PG279Q I use except it's 1080p instead of 1440p.

Windows22

Prominent
Dec 30, 2020

Not bad reviews, also how exactly do you choose which monitor is best suited for specific needs? Such as better fps or adjustable resolution.