Best Prebuilt Desktop Company

I'll be picking up a new pre-built desktop sometime in the next few weeks, and I can't seem to decide what company to go with. The only custom seller I have experience with is XoticPC, and it was a bit of a headache. Took 3 weeks to ship, some boxes got delayed, and others were damaged. Customer service was better than I expected, but for the ridiculous prices they charge, my experience left much to be desired.

I know what most of you are thinking of commenting right now: "Built it yourself! It's cheaper, more fun, and pretty easy to do!" I know and acknowledge all that, and normally I do my own builds. HOWEVER, I will be getting this through my company, and building is unfortunately not an option. I will be going top of the line (ish) on the build, and the base components will be i9 9900k, 2080 ti, 32GB ram, 1TB M.2., and a 3TB SSHD. I was able to build what I want (within budget) with Cyberpower, but I've heard some terrible things about their build quality (along with iBuyPower). Newegg/Amazon don't really carry what I'm looking for, and I'd rather go with a custom builder anyway.

SO. What would be the best builder that will keep me in budget, with the components I want, and not be a total headache to deal with?

No idea about "in budget" but there are several high end system builders Puget Systems, Origin, Falcon NW, Digital Storm. You will be paying more than with the lower tier builders though, but can't avoid that if you want better quality and don't want to do the build yourself.

I apologize, I originally had included a budget but edited it out and forgot to add it back in. The overall cost needs to stay under 4k USD. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll do some research on those companies.