best product to use

lofthouse1982

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2012
Hi please could you tell me which is best between the 2 boards.

Also what's the best processor for the best board?

1: gigabyte ga-965p -ds3

2: DQ45CB intel motherboard

Many thanks Richard

Solution
Yes just stick with it. If you need more performance for more demanding games, just get a better graphics card.

Save up at least $600 (more or less depending on where you are) and you will easily afford a much newer self-assembled PC.
The Intel board appears to be for workstation computers..

Both both of them are really, really old. Like, supporting only LGA775 and DDR2 memory.

I suggest saving up for a much more modern solution that will hold more value and perform a lot better.

But if you really have to go with one of those boards, get the Gigabyte board and this is probably the most powerful processor it can take.

Usually people select a motherboard after choosing the processor...

lofthouse1982

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2012
Thanks for the reply, I'm currently using the quad core q6600 processor on the Intel board DQ45CB. So I should stick with this.

At the moment f1 2014 runs on full and ultra graphics at 1680x1050 resolution. And 6gb ram, r7200 radon card.

Thanks Richard

Yes just stick with it. If you need more performance for more demanding games, just get a better graphics card.

Save up at least $600 (more or less depending on where you are) and you will easily afford a much newer self-assembled PC.

Solution