Jan 6, 2015
My build:
Ryzen 5 2600
1060ti
16gb ddr4
Ssd and hdd
2 monitors

My last 2 corsair power supplies have died on me so I'm steering clear of them,

The RM550x is a really good unit. DEFINITELY RMA that unit, even if you purchase a replacement. Stick it in the closet as a backup, give it to a friend. Whatever, but don't let it go to waste.

Do you have any stores that you prefer to shop at, online or in person? That way I can look at the inventory of a place you normally purchase at. I live in the US so I am not totally familiar with the UK landscape.

Last edited:

TheJJBman11

Honorable
Jan 6, 2015
The RM550x is a really good unit. DEFINITELY RMA that unit, even if you purchase a replacement. Stick it in the closet as a backup, give it to a fiend. Whatever, but don't let it go to waste.

Do you have any stores that you prefer to shop at, online or in person? That way I can look at the inventory of a place you normally purchase at. I live in the US so I am not totally familiar with the UK landscape.
Damn yeah it's a shame this has happened, I'm so confused what's gone on :/ I'll try get the warranty going for it..

And yeah I usually go to amazon :)

I was looking at this exact one, what would you recommend personally?

Thank you for all your help btw

I don't really have a lot of experience with EVGA, so I can't speak from personal experience. Maybe someone like Jon can provide a little more feedback. I do like PSU's with very low ripple, and the G3 certainly fits the bill there. EVGA has a good reputation overall.

TRENDING THREADS