[SOLVED] Best PSU under 4000 INR (53 USD) ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2909107
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2909107

Can you please recommend me a good PSU (the best I can get for my budget) which wont kill my components and explode, my power requirement is 450watts
My current PSU is a Corsair CV450 and it has buzzing sounds coming from it after 1 yr of usage so I want to replace it with something which wont go bad in 5 yrs
I have a R5 3400g(no oc),16gb ram (2 8gb sticks),500gb nvme drive and a MSI Tomahawk max (I most probably wont be upgrading my pc with a gpu so 450 watts should be enough)

Solution
Thanks for the recommendations and for the webshop: Amazon.in
  • Rechecked Amazon with your higher budget but found nothing better that's in-stock.
  • Checked flipkart but didn't find anything at your budget worth mentioning that's better than the Corsair CX450M at Amazon.
  • Also checked PCshop but found nothing.
  • Checked elitehubs and found an Asus model that's pretty good at the high end of your budget. I'm not sure it's much better than the Corsair.
Higher quality models go up in price even more than your budget increase can accomodate. The CX450M at Amazon India is still your best bet for your system needs and budget IMO.
Can you please recommend me a good PSU (the best I can get for my budget) which wont kill my components and explode, my power requirement is 450watts
My current PSU is a Corsair CV450 and it has buzzing sounds coming from it after 1 yr of usage so I want to replace it with something which wont go bad in 5 yrs
I have a R5 3400g(no oc),16gb ram (2 8gb sticks),500gb nvme drive and a MSI Tomahawk max (I most probably wont be upgrading my pc with a gpu so 450 watts should be enough)
This is the only model I could find in your budget that's worth recommending at Amazon India. Price at the time of this post is ₹3,299

https://www.amazon.in/CORSAIR-CX450M-Semi-Modular-Low-Noise-Supply/dp/B09P1MQBWH?th=1

D

Deleted member 2909107

Cooler Master MWE 450w Bronze V2
XPG Pylon 450w
Corsair CX450(M)
Asus TUF Gaming-450B

I don't know the prices since you don't provide a link to a webshop.

• Rechecked Amazon with your higher budget but found nothing better that's in-stock.
  • Checked flipkart but didn't find anything at your budget worth mentioning that's better than the Corsair CX450M at Amazon.
  • Checked elitehubs and found an Asus model that's pretty good at the high end of your budget. I'm not sure it's much better than the Corsair.
Higher quality models go up in price even more than your budget increase can accomodate. The CX450M at Amazon India is still your best bet for your system needs and budget IMO.

Solution
D

Deleted member 2909107

Oh ok. I'll go for the CX450M, Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Vic 40
Status
Not open for further replies.