[SOLVED] Best RAM for Gaming PC with Ryzen 9 5900x + Rog Crosshair VIII Hero + GTX 3090?

Viper2

Distinguished
May 12, 2011
What would be the best RAM for my Gaming PC with Ryzen 9 5900x CPU + Rog Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard + RPG Strix GTX 3090 OC graphics card? And how many GBs of RAM would be optimal? Also, would I want 2 sticks or 4 sticks of RAM?

Thanks.

Solution
What would be the best RAM for my Gaming PC with Ryzen 9 5900x CPU + Rog Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard + RPG Strix GTX 3090 OC graphics card? And how many GBs of RAM would be optimal? Also, would I want 2 sticks or 4 sticks of RAM?

Thanks.
That combo can run any RAM at 4000MHz+ but don't go under 3600MHz with low Cl.
How much RAM ? well that's up to you and your needs, for gaming and most stuff 16GB in 2x8GB configuration is quite enough although Zen2 processors can get a bit better performance with all 4 RAM but that means one kit/set of at least 4x8GB. Since you are sinking a lot of money in that system it would be a pity not to skimp on memory now and cram less than 32GB.

Thanks.
That combo can run any RAM at 4000MHz+ but don't go under 3600MHz with low Cl.
How much RAM ? well that's up to you and your needs, for gaming and most stuff 16GB in 2x8GB configuration is quite enough although Zen2 processors can get a bit better performance with all 4 RAM but that means one kit/set of at least 4x8GB. Since you are sinking a lot of money in that system it would be a pity not to skimp on memory now and cram less than 32GB.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS