Question Best RAM for my PC ?

Jun 6, 2024
I have an MSI Mag X670E Tomahawk WiFi motherboard and a Ryzen 7 7800X3D CPU.

Currently I have 2 team group Vulcan 16gb 6000’s(although the one that was in slot 3 started making my pc not communicate with my monitor so I’m down to 1 16gb right now).

Anything under 200$ works it would be nice to have a good looking one but performance is more important. I’ve started doing some UE5 and blender but mostly used for playing games and streaming. Please help!!

i have a Ryzen 7 7800x3d and a Msi mag x670e tomahawk wifi. Currently I have 2 team group Vulcan 16gb 6000’s(although the one that was in slot 3 started making my pc not communicate with my monitor so I’m down to 1 16gb right now).

Anything under 200$ works it would be nice to have a good looking one but performance is more important. I’ve started doing some UE5 and blender but mostly used for playing games and streaming. Please help!!
I don't think you want to add a stick to your existing stick that gets iffy.
Shop for a 2x? kit and remove your existing ram.

Jun 6, 2024
I don't think you want to add a stick to your existing stick that gets iffy.
Shop for a 2x? kit and remove your existing ram.
Ya im not gonna keep my current 16gb stick ill probably put it in my old pc that im giving to my neighbors kid or something. thats also the main reason i posted on here, everything i read mentioned the issues with using different ram sticks even the same speeds and latency but different GB so i decided to just ask and see what people smarter than me say.🤷‍♂️

Latest posts