[SOLVED] Best ram kit 16gb for Ryzen 7 3700x for highest FPS in gaming? not expensive one but best value performer?

vlatko_1

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2016
Hi people, I have r7 3700x paird with ram kit kingstone two 8gb = 16gb with cl15 3000mhz, but I want the max performer ram kit (some 3600mhz will be ok), to switch this kit I already have with it... please for help.
P.S. I watched gamer nexus, hardware unboxed and etc.... but I need some opinion more for exet model. thanks :D

Solution
Hi people, I have r7 3700x paird with ram kit kingstone two 8gb = 16gb with cl15 3000mhz, but I want the max performer ram kit (some 3600mhz will be ok), to switch this kit I already have with it... please for help.
P.S. I watched gamer nexus, hardware unboxed and etc.... but I need some opinion more for exet model. thanks :D
The safest suggestion would be to chose a 3600 MHz from the QVL for your motherboard. And than lookup the prices.
As you did not indicate what mobo you have it is difficult to point you the QVL.
The safest suggestion would be to chose a 3600 MHz from the QVL for your motherboard. And than lookup the prices.
As you did not indicate what mobo you have it is difficult to point you the QVL.

Reactions: brewcrew650
Solution