Best Recommendations for Solid Cooling Case?

thewalleprod

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2016
I'm thinking of upgrading my computer case. Trying to find something that cools as well as my current case which is the Antec 900. It's got a 200mm fan up on the top and then 2 fans on the front. And also an exhaust fan in the back.

My setup is:

i7 6700k OC @ 4.5ghz
FTW2 1080 GPU
16GB ram
650W PSU
SSD

Solution
Have you considered the Fractal Focus G? It's a good case for the price and from the professional reviews I've read. I'm actually getting the white version for a new build next week. Includes two intake fans, will support a plethora of fans as well as AIO cooling. It's a little bit smaller (not by much) but seems like a good case as long as your using a semi or fully modular PSU and don't mind doing some wiring behind the motherboard.

If your in no rush when I'm getting mine I'm putting in my PSU (CXM 550W) and SSD/HDDs(2), I can let you know how it is to work in it then next friday I'm ordering my motherboard and memory to complete my build although with Prime shipping I prob won't get those until Monday.

Any reason you want another case?

thewalleprod

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2016

Yeah exactly. This one is pretty beat up, scratches all around, and it's also pretty heavy. I wouldn't mind a case the same size as it or something similar as long as it's new.

WildCard999

Titan
Have you considered the Fractal Focus G? It's a good case for the price and from the professional reviews I've read. I'm actually getting the white version for a new build next week. Includes two intake fans, will support a plethora of fans as well as AIO cooling. It's a little bit smaller (not by much) but seems like a good case as long as your using a semi or fully modular PSU and don't mind doing some wiring behind the motherboard.

If your in no rush when I'm getting mine I'm putting in my PSU (CXM 550W) and SSD/HDDs(2), I can let you know how it is to work in it then next friday I'm ordering my motherboard and memory to complete my build although with Prime shipping I prob won't get those until Monday.

Solution

thewalleprod

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2016

Sounds good. I'm in no rush, let me know how it is.