Best resolution for GTX 960 WINDFORCE 2X OC 2 GB

Fady__gamil

Reputable
Feb 6, 2016
My PC:
GTX 960 WINDFORCE 2X OC 2 GB
I5 3340,3.1GHz
RAM 8 GB

What is the best resolution for my GPU and my PC for gaming at high settings with 45-60 FPS????

And the best monitor but not expensive??

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Need a budget for a monitor to make a recommendation. Best but not expensive is a contradiction.

Depends on the game and settings what the best resolution will be. Though once a monitor is chosen, that is pretty much the ideal.

GTX960 is a good mid-range card for 1920x1080. It won't reach 45FPS in all situations, but you can adjust settings to sacrifice visuals for FPS.

Fady__gamil

Reputable
Feb 6, 2016
I played many games on 1600X900 resolution like Assassins Creed Syndicate(high to ultra settings 60FPS) Assassin's creed unity(high settings 55-60 FPS) Call of duty black ops 3 (high to ultra settings 60FPS),so i think that if i played on 1080p i would get from 45-60 FPS not below this(that's what i think)

Fady__gamil

Reputable
Feb 6, 2016
I don't believe in benchmarks,because sometimes the benchmarks don't be like when i test the games,like far cry 4 the benchmarks says 50fps and i get 60fps,unity says 35 fps and i get 45 to 55 high settings,that's why i don't believe in benchmarks

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Well benchmarks are done at the time of the posting generally using drivers that were available at the start of a benchmarking cycle. So they may be using old hardware, old drivers, and older versions of the games to create a level playing field. There are also various models of video cards available, generally the most common and reference designs end up being tested, not the overclocked models available from vendors.

Without trusting information other people provide I am not even sure why you came to a forum to ask questions at all.