Question Best RTX 2070 on Newegg Right Now

Hypoltan

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
Pretty simple, just looking for the best rtx 2070 out there to go with my build, will be getting it on Newegg.
Here are the choices: https://bit.ly/2G4ZAVn
Probably will get something at $500, perhaps go a little over if the choice is right. Would be nice if someone looked at the current choices and let me know which one would be the best.
Currently am leaning towards the Gigabyte Windforce card at $499.99, with a core clock of 1620 MHz (not sure how that relates to base clock/boost clock but sounds pretty good), it also matches the mobo brand I am getting, but I am open to changing it depending on the best choice.

Thanks!

EVGA has a solid Warranty,good support and good quality which is a big seller to alot of people.

ASUS I've heard makes good cards but there support is bad and they try to put fault on the consumer.

Gigabyte, MSI and Zotac probably all fall within the same quality but Im not sure about support and warranty. I know Zotac got quite popular with 10 series cards since they had the 1080 minis and offered good prices

Reactions: Hypoltan

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Generally go by price for GPUs within a series, so long as it's a reputable company and the cooler meets your needs. I do tend to go with EVGA when possible, as Richie says, they have good warranty support. They're the vendor that's generally the most flexible about supporting GPUs that have been sold used, so long as they're still within the original warranty date. More often than not, an EVGA GPU that I need to RMA after the first year or so has gotten an upgrade, most recently my 1070 with the dead fan that become a 1070 Ti (most notably, I had a GTX 470 become a GTX 660).

Hypoltan

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
EVGA has a solid Warranty,good support and good quality which is a big seller to alot of people.

ASUS I've heard makes good cards but there support is bad and they try to put fault on the consumer.

Gigabyte, MSI and Zotac probably all fall within the same quality but Im not sure about support and warranty. I know Zotac got quite popular with 10 series cards since they had the 1080 minis and offered good prices
So should I get the EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Black GAMING with a boost clock of 1620 over the gigabyte card which matches my mobo and has a core clock of 1620?

TRENDING THREADS