Best RX 570 brand

G

Hey. I have been planning my first build for an insanely huge amount of time, and previosly I decided to get an RX 580, but taking my 1080p monitor and my budget, I guess that an RX 570 is probably the better choice (also Im saving money on the PSU). Now I have een given the dreaded decision of which brand to get. Is there a big difference? Im mainly looking at the GIGABYTE AORUS (no not the XTR), MSI, or Sapphire PULSE (or...?). Naturally Id go with the Pulse since its cheaper and doesnt require a 6+8 connector like the NITRO+ but Ive heard reports of the Pulse 580's running loud and hot so IDK? I know that the Gigabyte Customer service is Aids but Im slightly leaning towards it. Suggestions?
Thanks

G

I was thinking that but NITRO+ for some reason uses a 6+8 pin connector so Im afraid it would draw more power/generate more heat. Am I wrong?

G

Thats why Im confused. Ive became kinda wary of the NITRO+ since all the rumors of them drawing a lot more power than they should. Is there a huge difference between the (eg) Aorus and Nitro, or Gaming X and Nitro+? Is the Sapphire cooler better, and if so, is it worth another £10-£20 more (about $30)?
Thanks

Imre_2

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016

HI,
I have a PWERCOLOR RX470 4GB and SAPHIRE NITRO+ 470 8GB, and they both consume power very well. ~90 watts with ethereum when under-volting. Standard they both run at ~112 watts. I synch them in Afterburner which seems to be default anyways.
I see the the memory speed by defauly is different 1750 for the powercolor and the saphire nitro is (i forgot) i push them to both 2100 memory speed, no system hangs nothing.

I would like to ALSO buy an RX570.... since i cant find a RX470/RX480.
I am just really concerned about speed and power..... and would a RX570 mix well with my 2 RX470''s

It seems i can get Gigabyte Aorus and the Gigabyte Gaming cards, OR MAYBE the MSI AMD RX 470 Armor 4 GB GDDR
Im am not sure how either of them perform and cant find actual videos about mining with them OR maybe comparisons.

Please somebody let me know of experiences? advice on which card to get ?

Imre_2

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016

So will i make a mistake paying 15 pounds for a RX480 red dragon, or should i rather get the Gigabyte rx570 Aorus
i am really wanting to make the best match here for what ui currently have
i dont want to sit with shit and blue screens and crap