[SOLVED] best settings for ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Hey there just got a ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27 and I was wondering if anyone els has one and games with it. If so what settings do you use for the graphics

Solution
I'm not the only one with nice tastes :D I just got one yesterday I also have a 2060.
I use the high preset in most games and and get ~70-110fps so no point in turning on the 155hz overclock.
As for calibration I turned on ELMB Sync, since thats the reason I payed so much haha.
Then used the windows 10 monitor calibration tool.
Microsoft Support: Get the best display on your monitor
When the wizard asks me to use the sliders for RBG I use the ones on the monitor instead.
My brightness is set to 34 and contrast 88.
I found that 92 red, 92 green and 100 blue was colour balanced for my eyes.
Shadows boost seems to give deeper blacks but it also seems to lower the contrast a fair amount at higher settings so level 1 is where it fell...
Sep 26, 2020
I'm not the only one with nice tastes :D I just got one yesterday I also have a 2060.
I use the high preset in most games and and get ~70-110fps so no point in turning on the 155hz overclock.
As for calibration I turned on ELMB Sync, since thats the reason I payed so much haha.
When the wizard asks me to use the sliders for RBG I use the ones on the monitor instead.
Shadows boost seems to give deeper blacks but it also seems to lower the contrast a fair amount at higher settings so level 1 is where it fell.

ELMB SyncOn
Brightness34
Contrast88
Red 92
Green92
Blue100
Shadow BoostLevel 1

Please let me know some of your settings I would love to compare.

Also how do others do monitor calibration?

Last edited:
Solution

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Shadows boost seems to give deeper blacks but it also seems to lower the contrast a fair amount at higher settings so level 1 is where it fell.

ELMB SyncOn
Brightness34
Contrast88
Red92
Green92
Blue100
Shadow BoostLevel 1

Please let me know some of your settings I would love to compare.

Also how do others do monitor calibration?
i really enjoy

ELMB SyncOff
Brightness75
Contrast90
Red89
Green95
Blue100
Shadow BoostLevel 3