Best settings for network card (duplex, etc)?

I have a Nvidia ethernet port on my AN35N ultra motherboard. My config
options are: 10 or 100 mbps; Full Duplex or Half Duplex; Forced or
Auto-negotiate (as in 100FD-auto or 100FD-forced); or just plain Full
Auto-Negotiation.

I'm using Roadrunner and am behind a D-Link DI-604 wired router.

Anyone know what the best setting would be? Thanks.

jad

"Invid-Corg" <spacehut2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have a Nvidia ethernet port on my AN35N ultra motherboard. My
config
> options are: 10 or 100 mbps; Full Duplex or Half Duplex; Forced or
> Auto-negotiate (as in 100FD-auto or 100FD-forced); or just plain
Full
> Auto-Negotiation.
>
> I'm using Roadrunner and am behind a D-Link DI-604 wired router.
>
> Anyone know what the best setting would be? Thanks.

Full Auto-Negotiation ALA there are no recognition problems. With
this setting everything goes perfectly or the network doesn't see the
card. ITC you would set it to 10mbps as most modem are this, if your
only setting up for 1 PC and 1 modem. more than one P.C.?, set as
100FD-auto.