best single fanned cpu liquid cooler

gondo

Distinguished
The Fractal Designs Kelvan 120mm is also very good. Swiftech is a long time player in the game. And the NZXT Krakens have gotten good reviews. I've heard some complains about the Corsair's regardless of their popularity.

gondo

Distinguished
https://www.ekwb.com/solutions/kits/liquid-series/

It's what I think is the best 120mm single fan kit available. I use a 240mm version of an EKWB and it's great. The only way to best this is to upgrade the DDC pump to a D5.

This is however more expensive than an AIO kit such as the Kraken, Corsair, Kelvin, etc...

Chris Reilly

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013

amd 8120 oc to 4.5, never over 45 degree with bf 4 cranked

gondo

Distinguished
Enermax has the Liqmax II in a 120mm form. That's the sucker I'd be buying if I went AIO. Inexpensive and good. Half decent radiator, waterblock, and pump quality. And they use good hoses.

Unless I was going open loop that Enermax is a nice kit. I actually seriously looked at it once for a system before dropping the cash on an open loop just so I could cool a video card block. And the only reason for adding a video card block is because video card heatsinks are so damn large sometimes you can't crossfire or SLI them. They are just too damn thick. I've had certain video cards where I couldn't fit the cross connect cause the heatsink was in the way and required trimming. Other times the only PCI-E slot is below the video card so a sound card is practically touching the video card fans. The video cards are just too damn thick and it's nice to have a water block on them.