Question Best site to buy used parts from?

Ysertila

Reputable
Oct 12, 2019
Title says it all.
Looking to maybe buy some used RAM sticks from a trusted & safe website that sells used pc parts, or just any site that sells parts a lot cheaper then most sites and usually allows returns. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Title says it all.
Looking to maybe buy some used RAM sticks from a trusted & safe website that sells used pc parts, or just any site that sells parts a lot cheaper then most sites and usually allows returns. Thanks!

Depends on where you live. :) Do you have any electronic recycling places near you? They often have a small shop on the side that will sell the items that still have life in them. I live in the US here in the PNW and there are a ton of said recycling places. Of course you have to be careful, but Craigslist often has diamonds in the rough. Just gotta be savvy and watch for scammers. ALWAYS insist on seeing the item actually running. There is also eBay, Pricewatch.com is good to find cheap off-brand (and often name brand on sale) hardware.

Ysertila

Reputable
Oct 12, 2019
Thank you, I’ll check to see if I have any of those nearby.
I’ve never considered searching on craigslist but I’ll take a look to see what I can find : )