[SOLVED] Best site to finance a gaming pc

Salb2x

Reputable
Sep 3, 2016
I am curious about which site I can buy a pc for gaming /editing. Nothing more than $1000. I was thinking of with ironside computers, but they don't have the brand names of the parts they're showing for the PC's on their site.

Any suggestions?

Solution
Best way is through PayPal Credit. You buy your parts at almost anywhere but Amazon, they are cheaper overall, build your pc yourself. Anyplace you buy a custom built has overhead, secretaries, build costs, labor etc that's going to be charged into your price. You'll get a $500 pc that'll cost you $1000 before interest charges. For $1000 you'd have better luck with a pre-built from Dell over a custom pc.

kanewolf

Titan
Any place that is financing PCs is probably charging interest at or worse than credit cards. Your $1000 computer will probably cost you $2500 ... Get your estimated payment in writing from whoever. Then figure out what your REAL cost will be.

WildCard999

Titan
If you live near one, Microcenter does have a credit card and you do get a discount when you sign up. The information isn't online as it may be different from state to state but if your near one it wouldn't hurt to call and ask about it. Doing this would allow you to build a custom PC and not have some possibly junk prebuilt system or a building site where your limited to part choices.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Best way is through PayPal Credit. You buy your parts at almost anywhere but Amazon, they are cheaper overall, build your pc yourself. Anyplace you buy a custom built has overhead, secretaries, build costs, labor etc that's going to be charged into your price. You'll get a $500 pc that'll cost you $1000 before interest charges. For $1000 you'd have better luck with a pre-built from Dell over a custom pc.

Solution