[SOLVED] best smartphone for listen music

manolis kokotsakis

Honorable
Mar 9, 2019
Everybody cares about cameras and photos. I dont.
i care of listening music with my headphones. Is there any quality phones for it ? Do they have any diffrence ?

I dont care of loud speaker, but crystal sound when i use my headphones.

Solution
Most smartphones have a built in apps for music . I myself use the built in application Samsung Music on my Samsung S8+ . The quality will be based on the earphones types, and the compressing of the file of music. My music from CD's is 192 bitrate.

There are other apps you can install on smartphones look up reviews for sound performace . I do think that a earphone jack is best.

This may help
Smartphone best for audio

Dave8671

Distinguished
Most smartphones have a built in apps for music . I myself use the built in application Samsung Music on my Samsung S8+ . The quality will be based on the earphones types, and the compressing of the file of music. My music from CD's is 192 bitrate.

There are other apps you can install on smartphones look up reviews for sound performace . I do think that a earphone jack is best.

This may help
Smartphone best for audio

Solution
Everybody cares about cameras and photos. I dont.
i care of listening music with my headphones. Is there any quality phones for it ? Do they have any diffrence ?

I dont care of loud speaker, but crystal sound when i use my headphones.
Well you need good headphones for a start, Bluetooth uses compression so that's not great. iPhones are generally good with the lightning to USB dongle. Plus you can use iTunes to import CDs in ALAC and iTunes downloads are ACC which sound better than MP3s. Plus apple music sounds better than Spotify if you wanna go that route and it works better on iPhone.