best software webcam ip to ip ?

hello

i just want to connect 2 pc with à webcam duplex .
I'm seeking a light, simple, free software (without spyware :) and realy
direct ( no subcritiuon. No client chat nesessary.

thanks for your information..
Patrick from France

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:39:18 +0200, "patrick"
<pravuzpasdespam@hotmail.fr> wrote:

>hello
>
>i just want to connect 2 pc with à webcam duplex .
>I'm seeking a light, simple, free software (without spyware :) and realy
>direct ( no subcritiuon. No client chat nesessary.

Do you wnat the best, or do you want free? The best cost $$$.
Below is a simple free setup, but not the best.

http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/wc2000.htm
http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/webcamsetup.htm

thank i test it :)
4259ef3a.104151552@news.comporium.net...