[SOLVED] best ssd for msi z97 gaming 5?

purelife

Reputable
Sep 24, 2015
i currently have Western Digital 1TB and looking for ssd and if i do buy an ssd would i need to remove 1 of my hard drives?my complete setup is
msi z97 gaming 5
i7 4790k
gpu 970

and pc is currently slowing down and ssd might help me when i move my browser its duplicating or something

Solution
You asked about removing one of your Harddrives, Your motherboard has 6 Sata ports so that answer is probably NO. You will need a spare Sata cable (ssd doesn't come with one) and a power connector from the psu.

The 860 is an excellent drive at a good price!

popatim

Titan
You asked about removing one of your Harddrives, Your motherboard has 6 Sata ports so that answer is probably NO. You will need a spare Sata cable (ssd doesn't come with one) and a power connector from the psu.

Solution

purelife

Reputable
Sep 24, 2015

yes i had to wait another day to buy sata cable now my problem is my [3rd windows 7{ssd}] is not showing up in bootmanager looking for answers right now -_-