[SOLVED] Best studio headset for pc gaming

Solution
I don’t need a lot of base I was something that has good spacial awarness like I very bright sounding headset.

If you hadn’t said you didn’t like the 712 Pro’s they would be my first thought. I wonder how much was down to the soundcard/settings. Another option that is popular for gamers is the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
Its hard to say what you are going to like without any context.
What about your previous headphones did you not like (too much bass, not enough, treble, etc?).

I just moved to some Phillips Fidelio X2HRs and have really enjoyed them. But, we need to know what it is that you are looking for.

Icecole25

Reputable
Apr 9, 2019
Its hard to say what you are going to like without any context.
What about your previous headphones did you not like (too much bass, not enough, treble, etc?).

I just moved to some Phillips Fidelio X2HRs and have really enjoyed them. But, we need to know what it is that you are looking for.
I mainly play escape from tarkov and Warzone stuff like that so I’m looking for a nice clear headset that has good spacial awareness.

Icecole25

Reputable
Apr 9, 2019
Sound blaster X isn’t a model of anything. Can you tell us what you didn’t like about the 712 Pro’s. Without some reference of what you like and don’t like it will be impossible to suggest something.
I don’t need a lot of base I was something that has good spacial awarness like I very bright sounding headset.