[SOLVED] Best tank printer for student purpose? 500-600 pages a month.

Nov 9, 2021
I have relocated to the UK and have been in a need of a printer for a long time, as it is really costly for me to get a print from outside shops and even from uni.
My budget is around 200 GBP. Please suggest to me the best which you have used or witnessed yourself. (Looking for something with cheap maintenance).

Any kind of suggestion or advice would mean a lot.
Thank you

Solution
My suggestion would be any Brother Laser printer. I have one (I think it's the HHL2370DW), the thing just works and the toner can last a long time. The neat thing too, at least from the only time I had to change mine, toner replacements come with a thing to ship the old toner back for free.
Nov 9, 2021
My suggestion would be any Brother Laser printer. I have one (I think it's the HHL2370DW), the thing just works and the toner can last a long time. The neat thing too, at least from the only time I had to change mine, toner replacements come with a thing to ship the old toner back for free.
Thank you so much for the true suggestions brother. :)
I will buy it right away, but I have one more question about the connectivity. Does it always have to be connected through a USB or does it recognise wifi?

Furthermore, does it come with a pre-fitted toner or do we have to buy it separately?

Nov 9, 2021
Laser, not inkjet.

Lasers are cheaper per page.
I too have a Brother, MFC-L3770CDW
Thank you for the suggestion brother, but the colour laser is out of my budget as it shows more than 500 GBP.
But can you let me know if it accepts an aftermarket toner after the original ones get finished? And also, does the tonners come along with it or not?

Thank you so much for the true suggestions brother. :)
I will buy it right away, but I have one more question about the connectivity. Does it always have to be connected through a USB or does it recognise wifi?

Furthermore, does it come with a pre-fitted toner or do we have to buy it separately?
The one I bought has USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity. The network connectivity is also pretty straight forward, though entering Wi-Fi through the printer's panel is kinda annoying.

It also came with a toner good for about 500 pages. They sell toners that can do thousands.

D

Deleted member 14196

All brother laser printers come with toner. It’s not a high capacity but it’ll get you 6000 pages at least and then you can buy a refill at high capacity for the 20,000 pages