Best tripple monitor setup gpu

Nikolai Brandtberg

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
I am going to build my First Gaming pc and i am looking for a good triple monitor graphics card that Can run games like minecraft, csgo, gta5 and battlefield 1 on medium-High settings. Also my budget is around 200$
2 of the monitors resolution is 1920 x 1080 theyre 5ms response and 24"(the 3rd monitor i dont know the specs)
My pc build list you Can see here https://pcpartpicker.com/list/
(The graphics card id rather want to be either Black or black/blue But if you cant Get one with those colours, it doesnt matter
Or just tell me if the gpu i have now is good enough

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I would say RX570 4GB (Maybe Asus ROG). Better than the GTX 1050 Ti and competes with the 1060 for a smaller price. Higher power consumption though. I believe it can have up to 4 displays.

GTX 1060 also a good shout but likely goes just out of your budget (I'm in UK so not sure about US prices). Also the performance increase from the RX 570 to the GTX 1060 some would argue is not worth the price increase.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Depends on how you want to run those triple monitors. If you plan on gaming on the primary, and keeping the 2x side monitors for other uses such as wiki or Google etc, then any decent 1080p capable gpu will work, the extra power used from the side monitors in non gaming apps is chump-change comparatively. If you plan on something such as nvidia surround or AMD eyefinity and using all 3 monitors for gaming, that's a whole different beast and will require a lot more juice than what a 1050ti can supply, you'd be far better off with a 1080ti or sli 1070s at a minimum.

Problem nowadays is amd cards are pulling rediculous premiums, the rx580 used to be $200-$220, now e en used cards are upwards of $380, simply due to demand from the latest mining craze and severe shortage of stock. Places like newegg and Amazon are out if stock because back orders are so extensive, the cards are gone before making it to the shelves. Even old gpus such as the HD79xx series are in high demand.
So for (basically) a single gaming 1080p/60Hz setup, the gtx1060 is a well rounded option, the gtx1070 the boss, but a gtx1050ti is what's in the budget.

Nikolai Brandtberg

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017

Where do you see i3?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador

My apologies, yes I am, didn't check the actual integrity of the link. Thank you!

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
The RX570 is better generally, the 1050Ti has higher clock speed, but the 570 has more shader units and memory bus, it performs better on most benchmarks. It does however Draw more power so you'll likely want a bigger PSU than if you were to get the 1050Ti.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Best way is on that list screen, close to the top you'll see [bb]. Use that, copy and paste. Makes the build in a very easy to read format and takes the link out of the equation.

Such as:

Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB AMP! Edition Video Card (€319.00 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING Video Card (€319.90 @ Caseking)
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB STRIX Video Card (€169.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: Gigabyte - Radeon RX 570 4GB Gaming 4G Video Card (€329.99 @ ARLT)

Nikolai Brandtberg

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador

The RX570 supports:
- up to 4 monitors.
- Up to 7680 x 4320 resolution (meaning 1920x1080p)
- AMD Eyefinity

According to AMD technical specifications.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Warning! The gpu supports upto 4 monitors. That's all. It simply means that you can hookup 4 separate monitors and have windows on all 4. Gaming is totally different from YouTube. Huge power needs difference. It takes a 1060 to get ultra settings in the majority of games on 1080p, it takes a 1080/1080ti to get the same settings on 3x monitors in nvidia surround. Graphics is different from video. The Rx570 will support 4 monitors, but you'll only game on the primary. Trying to use eyefinity won't be much different from trying to game at 4k, since the gpu will be seeing 5760x1080 resolution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Don't know exactly. I'm not sure how well those games are optimized for eyefinity and if they even support it. You are asking for advanced graphics behavior from a gpu that's potentially decent at 1080p. The only way to know for sure would be to try it, you already have the monitors, and you'll need the gpu if for nothing else than a primary monitor anyways.

TRENDING THREADS