AMD a10 7860k
ASROCK A68
RAM 16GB 2133Mhz
POWER COLOR RX 550
240GB SSD
1TB HDD
PSU 450 cooler master
PowerLogic Case

Mostly for gaming and video editing,I know.. not the best pc you will see today here. but definitely the best I had so far and kinda my first build.

I was browsing around Ryzen 3 3200G and Ryzen 5 2600 build to consider upgrading this system, but then I need to buy a ddr4 ram which is still kinda pricey for 8GB+.I don't know much about Intel but i do spot a i3-9100F which looking good compared to Ryzen 3200G with around $15 cheaper on my country, I don't really go depth at the moment since it's been years since I go around pc parts.

I have around $250+- budget maybe go as far as $300 depends on how it turns out.
I am thinking to save my DDR 3 16GB ram so I thought a better ddr3 build for my PC.
My main target is definitely a better CPU, MOBO, and a Case(hopefuly a cheap and reliable one)

does ddr4 really worth the upgrade tho?

If any of you got a good budget suggestion. I really do appreciate it.

Stay safe guys

Lutfij

Titan
Model for your Cooler Master PSU? 450 is the wattage but it does not indicate the quality of the PSU. Where are you located(when you've mentioned, my country) and what is your preferred site for purchase? I'd go with the Ryzen platform swap from your thread's body listing!

You might wan to state what apps and game titles you'd like to tax the (new)system with if you want a better tailored answer.

Libiral

Reputable
Feb 27, 2017
Model for your Cooler Master PSU? 450 is the wattage but it does not indicate the quality of the PSU. Where are you located(when you've mentioned, my country) and what is your preferred site for purchase? I'd go with the Ryzen platform swap from your thread's body listing!

You might wan to state what apps and game titles you'd like to tax the (new)system with if you want a better tailored answer.

its Cooler Master MWE 230V 450. it's an 80 Plus standard

I'm in Indonesia, for sites probably some local or inter-local sites like AliExpress, or Shopee and the likes, I'm not sure about e-bay though. and sometimes i prefer going to local stores.

for apps I'm aiming for Unreal Engine, or some 3D software & Editing software(like adobe family) . and for game titles probably Cyberpunk? I know, the last one might be impossible with the budget in mind. but 30-40 fps is normal for me.