Question Best used GPU around $50

cool_jo

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
I just realized that ryzen 2700x does not have an igpu * facepalm *

Are there any decent used gpu's around 50usd. I'm not going to game or anything as its my development pc but may use it to watch blu ray movies or possibly some light gaming etc.

Last edited:

1111eugene

Commendable
Feb 19, 2019
I think it is better to add some bucks and buy at least 1050, I don't know about 1030, but 1050 is capable of easy 4k video encoding (and it dies on 8k), but I think bluray is smth similar to 4k or less...also soon there will be like almost every single video in 4k on youtube...
also keep in mind your power supply mm power.. calculate if it will manage to run your new gpu. on 1050 for example there's no additional power pins, so if you're have them plugged in your current gpu, the power consumption will be less with 1050 (I guess the same goes with 1030 but idk for sure whether it needs additional power pins or not)

WildCard999

Titan
I think it is better to add some bucks and buy at least 1050, I don't know about 1030, but 1050 is capable of easy 4k video encoding (and it dies on 8k), but I think bluray is smth similar to 4k or less...also soon there will be like almost every single video in 4k on youtube...
also keep in mind your power supply mm power.. calculate if it will manage to run your new gpu. on 1050 for example there's no additional power pins, so if you're have them plugged in your current gpu, the power consumption will be less with 1050 (I guess the same goes with 1030 but idk for sure whether it needs additional power pins or not)
GT 1030's don't require additional power from the PSU but there are a few GTX 1050 models that do require a 6-pin connection, one is the EVGA GTX 1050 FTW.
8CySPWv.png

TRENDING THREADS