[SOLVED] Best used gpu to buy

Noobgamer37

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014
My current gpu has been having some problems so I am sending it back to MSI to be fixed. The email I received from them made it sound like its going to be a month before I get my card back from when i send it out.

So I'm thinking I'll buy a used gpu to use while mine is being fixed and than sell the gpu when mine returns.

What gpu would you recommend for this. Mainly thinking about getting decent performance and also making sure it will be worth about the same in a month.

Current build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/tYMZxr

Solution
Ouch on that 2070.

I would suggest something along the lines of a RX570, if you can find it, to get by and then have either a decent enough resale, or too little into it to ultimately worry about.
According to what your needs are, and your budget, you could always just use onboard graphics till you get the card back. Alternately you could ask around among your pool of friends for a loaner.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Ouch on that 2070.

I would suggest something along the lines of a RX570, if you can find it, to get by and then have either a decent enough resale, or too little into it to ultimately worry about.
According to what your needs are, and your budget, you could always just use onboard graphics till you get the card back. Alternately you could ask around among your pool of friends for a loaner.

Solution

Noobgamer37

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014
Ouch on that 2070.

I dont think the 9700k has integrated graphics. If it does than that will work fine until i get mine back.

Ill take a look into the 570. If i cant find that is there another you would recommend?

TRENDING THREADS