Apr 22, 2019
I just built a new Rig and installed Windows 10 Pro and Bios Update to F31. just wondering if you guys recommend any important Drivers that are useless or must be downloaded. i heard that the Gigabyte App center sucks.

Here's my Build

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000 16GB
MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus pro ATX wifi
GPU: PowerColor RX 480 8GB
PSU: Corsair 750W modular
CASE: NZXT H500

Scott Wayne

Honorable
Mar 11, 2015
go to the motherboard manufacture site of mother board and download the drivers there in this case Gigabyte website look for your model download cpu z its free and it will tell you your mother board model number

Filip69

Reputable
Oct 18, 2015
App center does suck however the only app I would download from there is the Fast Boot, it gives you the option the turn off and on fast boot while in OS environment. I have Aorus Pro without WIFI so I have went through the same deal. Download the Ryzen Master since it updates your chipset and you can quick tune your CPU from there. Don't download RGB Fusion it sucks hard, it is better to that over BIOS options. Also some anti cheat engines detect it as a cheat, since Gigabyte designed it to have access to your RAM via some driver or something, which can be used to mod games.

Hope this helps.