Best VPN Services Of 2015

tom10167

Honorable
Apr 9, 2014
I generally don't trust these kinds of things and one's values may be different than another's, but that Windscribe VPN looks REALLY good, even according to ThatOnePrivacy's ratings. Which is weird because they do offer a free service which in my mind is usually a flag. They offer paid plans too, but still.

Larmo-Ct

Reputable
Jan 17, 2016
Has anybody ever heard of Tunnelbear???? I think they have great customer service, and a great bear related sense of humor. I've used it for a number years. My annual fee is $49.99. There is a free version, with a limited amount of use per month. It can be used on five devices at a time, and it's easy to select a country as your location.

Oct 2, 2018
Nordvpn not even mentioned? Wow. With my roommates, we use Nord because it allows up to 6 devices, so having one account for all of us is more than enough as the speeds are pretty decent no matter what. And I like Nord's customer support, if you have a problem - they will help you immediately via live chat with REAL HUMANS, not robots or some other crap others do.

Oct 17, 2018
I have NORD VPN as well. After trying some of these. No mobile support and only 1 device or so slow it is like using a slow DSL or less than 10MG. It sounds like this guy is getting a heck of a kick back here.

Jan 3, 2020
Nord is very good, yet expensive if you do not share with others. PIA is my VPN of choice after testing 3-4 other providers. It's simple yet feature-packed, can get very cheap on occasion (look for discounts), speeds have been nothing less than stellar and I never had any issues with Netflix/torrenting whatsoever.