Question Best way to use Sony WH-1000XM3 with a PC?

Reiss

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
I've wanted to get a good pair of headphones for a while now and noticed that the Sony WH-1000XM3 were on sale. I know they're one of the best wireless headphones available for music but was wondering if they would also work as a good pair of headphones for my PC. This is instead of getting a pair of gaming headphones. I'm not really bothered too much about being able to hear footsteps etc, I more just want great sounding audio for games.

I've read online about all the ways I could possibly connect them with my PC but I just clueless when it comes to the topic of audio and don't know what would be best. I was wondering if it would be worth getting a DAC so I could connect them using optical or whether just getting a decent Bluetooth adapter would do the same job. There’s also the option of soundcards but I don’t know if they’re any better than a DAC.

I used to have a pair of Astro A40s which used optical audio and the audio was significantly better than what I have now, so I trying to get a similar result if that’s possible. If it’s not with the Sony WH-1000XM3 could you recommend me something that would.

Thanks in advance for your help, sorry if I’ve missed any information feel free to ask me if so.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Home Audio & Theater 3

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS