Question Best website builder for Car Dealership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

padraic.tuohy

Commendable
Feb 15, 2018
Hi people, I've recently started making websites, I have made a handful using webflow. I have a friend who is opening a small second hand car dealership and I was just wondering what the best website builder / plugins would be best for this? Webflow would be my first choice but seeing as he's going to be selling cars on it I don't know how practical webflow would be. I was just wondering If you guys knew what the standard website tool is for car dealerships? Thanks for the help!!

Ralston18

Titan
Sit down with your friend and visit a half dozen or so Used Car/Second hand car dealership websites.

You can probably preview a few beforehand.

Go through each website: map it out. Look at the organization, each page type, what information is provided on that page, etc.. Photographs are important.

Make a list of things that he would like to have his website have and/or do.

That list becomes his requirements.

Then apply your knowledge of Webflow to determine to what extent Webflow can meet those requirements.

Likely there will be a need for some database to list vehicles, specs, etc.. That database will need to be maintained.

And be sure to discuss where his website will be hosted. That must also be considered. And the costs....

Status
Not open for further replies.