Question Best White Mechanical Keyboard

dreamimpulse

Reputable
Feb 18, 2018
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a new keyboard. It needs to be white, have RGB, and be best suited for gaming.

I enjoy the hyper alloy origins 65% keyboard a lot. This keyboard comes with hyper x’s aqua switches. However, it only comes in black or pink.

I have tested other keyboards stores have on display but I truly enjoy the noise and feel of the hyper x keyboard. Is it possible to get the same switches placed in a different keyboard?

Thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
First off, mechanical keyboards are a very subjective topic, much like music/sound/noise and artwork/design. A keyboard is practically those two rolled into one. With boards having hotswap switches, fam gasket mountings, foam dampers under the PCB and even a plethora f switches to choose from, the sky's probably the limit here.

Why not disassemble the keyboard's chassis and paint it white after removing the anodizing? I wouldn't go for the white Razer keyboard's mind you. You didn't mention your budget for a keyboard purchase, where you're located and your preferred site for purchase. The aqua switches are tactile but not clicky.