Best wireless gaming mouse under $50

Ben Xie

Reputable
Apr 27, 2014
Hi, I am looking for a budget wireless gaming mouse (I have a laptop, so wires could get into the way) for under 50 dollars. It would be great if it could also charge via USB. If you have a way better wired deal, I will take that into consideration also.

Solution
hmm interesting. Never have seen that model actually. But you know, I think it could be quite good. I have had nagas awhile, they sucks because of quality etc..but also because it's hard for you to use all 12 buttons on the side. 6 buttons is the most I ever use on it.

That one you linked may be worth a good try. :)
I'll just out some reviews on it, but logitech mice are pretty decent quality.

jaraldo

Honorable
Just so you know, wireless and gaming usually don't mix. You can do some googling about it, especially in FPS.

Could you gives us some more idea of what you want? Macros...DPI...what games you play. I can link all the mice off newegg but that might take awhile :p

Ben Xie

Reputable
Apr 27, 2014

I will probably need a few macros... but my screen is a 1600x900 14 inch laptop screen...
I will mainly be playing fps games and a bit of Minecraft.

My main concern is cables getting in the way in cramped spaces when traveling

Ben Xie

Reputable
Apr 27, 2014

How about the g602?

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-Battery/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1402277393&sr=1-1&keywords=g602

jaraldo

Honorable
hmm interesting. Never have seen that model actually. But you know, I think it could be quite good. I have had nagas awhile, they sucks because of quality etc..but also because it's hard for you to use all 12 buttons on the side. 6 buttons is the most I ever use on it.

That one you linked may be worth a good try. :)
I'll just out some reviews on it, but logitech mice are pretty decent quality.

Solution