[SOLVED] Best wireless headphones for PC?

Mar 23, 2020
Hello, I'm looking for new wireless headphones, they can have a microphone but I won't use it anyway so it's not important. I'll be using them for playing games, watching things and listening to music on my PC. My budget is £150 - £250 ish, I'm pretty flexible on this. For the past few years I've been using the Logitech G633 but they're really worn out now and don't work as well anymore and now I decided to get wireless headphones but I'm going to get a separate mic anyway so don't need a "gaming" headset but just a good pair of headphones. If they happen to have a microphone attached that's fine.

Solution
i just went through a couple weeks of searching different online retailers and customer reviews and found a rather cheap pair that have turned out to be pretty high quality sound, rather comfortable, and relatively cheap.
the Anker Soundcore Life Q20.
both wireless Bluetooth 5.0 & 3.5mm audio options. USB charging and over 40hrs of battery life while on wireless.
First, I recommend watching some reviews before deciding ( here you can find some).
Second, if at all possible, try headphone in some store first -because "comfortable" is a very stretching opinion.
Within your budget, you can already expect good sound quality by default. And if microphone (quality) isn't that important to you, then there are plenty of choices.

I have Sennheiser/EPOS GSP 370 for about 10 months now and I'm quite happy with it: long lasting battery, is wi-fi (not bluetooth), can also be used without any app installed, can be used while charging, comfortable enough (told ya), well built...

The most comfortable (and best sounding) wireless headset I ever tried on, was Sony WH-1000X. Is not important why I haven't decided for it (I don't wish to influence your decission). Actually most better Sony headphones are in general comfortable -which can't be said for many much more expensive headsets.

First, I recommend watching some reviews before deciding ( here you can find some).
Second, if at all possible, try headphone in some store first -because "comfortable" is a very stretching opinion.
Within your budget, you can already expect good sound quality by default. And if microphone (quality) isn't that important to you, then there are plenty of choices.

I have Sennheiser/EPOS GSP 370 for about 10 months now and I'm quite happy with it: long lasting battery, is wi-fi (not bluetooth), can also be used without any app installed, can be used while charging, comfortable enough (told ya), well built...

The most comfortable (and best sounding) wireless headset I ever tried on, was Sony WH-1000X. Is not important why I haven't decided for it (I don't wish to influence your decission). Actually most better Sony headphones are in general comfortable -which can't be said for many much more expensive headsets.

The XM3 & XM4's have very high latency making them less than ideal for gaming

Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Review - RTINGS.com
Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Review - RTINGS.com