Best Wireless Mouse: Premium Gaming and Productivity Mice

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
Some of the best mice for productivity are IMO gaming mice. A proper gaming mouse has some of the best ergonomics and functionality.

With that said, Logitech wouldn't be my top choice for any mouse category.

Friesiansam

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2015
Latest revision of this article still only pays lip-service to people who need a vertical mouse. The Logitech Lift is only for people with small hands and, the Lenovo Go is nothing more than an ordinary, conventional mouse, tipped on it's side, not a properly designed vertical mouse. There are numerous other options now available, including mice available in different sizes and both right and left handed, all completely ignored. I also note there is only one trackball.

Surely Sarah Jacobsson Purewal, you can try and do better.

lordfirefox

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2012
Please correct me if i am wrong. Do people using wireless mice for gaming experience delays while gaming?

You are Incorrect. Two reasons:

1. This is an article for Wireless Mice FOR PRODUCTIVITY not Gaming.

2. Wireless sensors such as Logitech's Lightspeed sensor negate any delay, they're fast enough for gaming.

The thinking surrounding Wireless mice that they have delay or are bad for gaming is Old and Obsolete. Technologies for wireless peripherals have improved over the years.

D

Deleted member 14196

Doesn't Razer software still require you to create a Razer account to use it?

I bought a Razer mouse years ago and returned it as soon as I saw the software required me to log in just to change the mouse settings 👎
Not only that there’s software is hands-down, the worst that I’ve ever seen or used, and I’ll never buy another one of their products again

Giroro

Splendid
I got a Logitech MX Master 3S in hopes it could speed up video editing with it's second wheel. But it turns out you can't configure premiere pro to scroll the timeline in 2 dimensions (audition works though).
Otherwise I find the mouse to be a little lagged and frustratingly imprecise for the frequent pixel-perfect accuracy I need to select tiny edges in the timeline.
It slows me down noticeably compared to the razer Lancehead I'm still trying to replace...
I need to get that absurdly bloated synapse software off my system.