[SOLVED] Best wireless routers for Gaming

Jan 7, 2019
Hey looking for some help. Want to get a new router, but dont know what to get. Have 150mbps internet. i pc , and console gaming mostly, couple phones on network. would like some recommendations on a new wireless router. thanks

Solution
To support 150Mbit internet speed, you have to have a router with gigabit WAN and LAN ports. If you are buying a wireless router today, you should buy a dual band "AC" router. Either an AC1200 or AC1900. I like Asus routers. They have good alternate firmware available and have been reliable. The AC1900 router I recommend is the RT-AC68U. There are nice used versions on E-Bay selling for about $60 every day.

kanewolf

Titan
To support 150Mbit internet speed, you have to have a router with gigabit WAN and LAN ports. If you are buying a wireless router today, you should buy a dual band "AC" router. Either an AC1200 or AC1900. I like Asus routers. They have good alternate firmware available and have been reliable. The AC1900 router I recommend is the RT-AC68U. There are nice used versions on E-Bay selling for about $60 every day.

Solution