Question Best x570(RGB Considered)

rmapuli_124

Honorable
Jun 7, 2018
I was originally going for the ASUS STRIX X570 E-Gaming for the Aura sync but sadly, it wasn't available here. I read on forums and reviews that RGB Fusion software is buggy and not entirely good/stable and Mystic light is somewhat neutral and not completely developed. I was considering X570 AORUS-MASTER or MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION(Pairing it with Ryzen 7 3700x). This is my first time buying a bit of a high-end or expensive MOBO. Please give any input on your suggestions. Thank you.
These are the x570 motherboards available locally here in the Philippines:
X570-AORUS-XTREME
X570 AORUS-MASTER
MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE
MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI
MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
MSI X570-A PRO

Gedikpasha

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
Care to expound on why you chose MSI X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI? Any experience with MSI Mystic light or Gigabyte RGB Fusion software?

I have b350 gaming pro carbon and RTX 2060 both of them have mystic light and i dont have any issue with mystic light no lag no bug etc. just working perfectly.
I like Gigabyte but have no experience.
I just pre ordered 3600x and Gaming Edge cuz i needed wifi. You can buy another msi products which have mystic light.

Here is a Mystic light video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAJ5j8L-ROw

rmapuli_124

Honorable
Jun 7, 2018
I have b350 gaming pro carbon and RTX 2060 both of them have mystic light and i dont have any issue with mystic light no lag no bug etc. just working perfectly.
I like Gigabyte but have no experience.
I just pre ordered 3600x and Gaming Edge cuz i needed wifi. You can buy another msi products which have mystic light.

Here is a Mystic light video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAJ5j8L-ROw
The Mystic light interface seems to be alright. Made me lean a bit to MSI.

Reactions: Gedikpasha
From what ive heard it's the chipset fan and it is used to cool due to pci-e 4.0 performance speeds. Therefore it is not applicable regarding 400 series boards. Gigabyte has x570 boards where they were able to cool without using a fan passively. As to how effective it is at cooling let alone the stock fans used via other motherboard manufacturers are what i'm interested in finding out.

Last edited:

rmapuli_124

Honorable
Jun 7, 2018
From what ive heard it's the chipset fan and it is used to cool due to pci-e 4.0 performance speeds. Therefore it is not applicable regarding 400 series boards. Gigabyte has x570 boards where they were able to cool without using a fan passively. As to how effective it is at cooling let alone the stock fans used via other motherboard manufacturers are what i'm interested in finding out.
Maybe it really is best to wait for others to review before buying one for myself.

Reactions: SgtScream