Best Xbox Games!

Ok im looking to buy some new games.
So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
the bond games
the first person war games.
and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.

what is your best game besides Halo..
lmk thanks j

> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>
> what is your best game besides Halo..
> lmk thanks j

Crimson Skies
Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb (also on PS2)
Metal Slug 3 (4 and 5 soon)
Otogi (1 and 2)
Ty 2 (on all three current systems)
Voodoo Vince

Not all of these fall under catagories you mentioned, but you may like them
anyway.

"lpage" <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in message news:42392631.704.41@news2...
> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>
> what is your best game besides Halo..
> lmk thanks j

Burnout 3
Ghost Recon II
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Mortal Kombat :D (is on LIVE) or Soul Calibur II
NBA Street V3

Doom 3 in a couple weeks!

http://www.gamerankings.com/

lpage <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in message news:42392631.704.41@news2...
> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>
> what is your best game besides Halo..
> lmk thanks j

Voodoo Vince is perhaps one of my favorite gaming experiences.

THUG2 (Tony Hawk Underground 2) is, imho, the best Hawk game in the
series.

SSX Tricky was in my box for about six weeks straight.

Burnout 3 is a ton of fun, too... but it makes me mmoottiioonn sick.
;o)

Crimson Skies was fantastic as well, tho replay may take a few months
away from it.

Still playing Madden 2002 and loving it, as well as the new MVP 2005...
great stuff!

perfect

"lpage" <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in message news:42392631.704.41@news2...
> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>
> what is your best game besides Halo..
> lmk thanks j

Ninja Gaiden
Panzer Dragoon Orta
DOA Ultimate
Burnout 3

bm

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2004

My top 5

Ninja Gaiden ( I beat it but its very, very hard )
Knights of the Old Republic (Not a fan of RPGs but I love this game)
Republic Commando
Psi-Ops
Mortal Kombat:Deception

I also have to recommend Breakdown, Chronicles of Riddick, Burnout 3,
The Suffering,DOA Ultimate, Fable,and Mechassault, but some of these are
pretty violent games.

"lpage" <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in news:42392631.704.41@news2:

> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>
> what is your best game besides Halo..
> lmk thanks j

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"lpage" <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in message news:42392631.704.41@news2...
> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>
> what is your best game besides Halo..
> lmk thanks j

At the moment, "Brothers In Arms". Other than a few minor quirks, having a
blast with this game.

Other "favorites" (based on how often end up going back to them) include
"Burnout 3", "Crimson Skies", "ESPN NFL 2K5", "Ghost Recons", "Rallisport
Challenge 2" and of course "Halo".

Cheers,
-Eric

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

For the kids Fuzzion Frenzy is a must buy, adults seem to like to play also.
Well, this one does anyway. Halo's are a must buy, DOA Ultimate is good.
ESPN 2K5 is a fantastic football game. My teen daughter likes to play Fable.
Brad

"Eric" <ericmau001a@hotmail.remove.com> wrote in message

> "lpage" <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in message
>> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
>> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
>> the bond games
>> the first person war games.
>> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>>
>> what is your best game besides Halo..
>> lmk thanks j
>
> At the moment, "Brothers In Arms". Other than a few minor quirks, having
> blast with this game.

I second that!! BIA is a great game. Very Movie-esque in it's
presentation. High production too. Historically, reasonably, correct.

> Other "favorites" (based on how often end up going back to them) include
> "Burnout 3", "Crimson Skies", "ESPN NFL 2K5", "Ghost Recons", "Rallisport
> Challenge 2" and of course "Halo".
>
> Cheers,
> -Eric

"lpage" <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in message news:42392631.704.41@news2...
> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>
> what is your best game besides Halo..
> lmk thanks j

My choice of best XBox games are...

Morrowind
EA NHL 04-05
NFS U2
Fable
X-Men
Mortal Combat
Dead Man's Hand
Chessmaster
GTA Vice City

Not in any order of favorite I just like all of them the most.

there's a chessmaster game for the XBox? who knew! tell me, is it
playable or is it one of those games where custom settings make it too
easy, but default settings make it impossible to beat?

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Gene Simmons" wrote in message

> I second that!! BIA is a great game. Very Movie-esque in it's
> presentation. High production too. Historically, reasonably, correct.

I hear ya. BIA pointed me towards "Full Spectrum Warrior". I don't how FSW
slipped under my radar, but I've since picked it up as well. FSW isn't for
everyone (especially anyone wanting to always be first person behind iron
sights), but I may even dare say that FSW is higher on my "top list" than
BIA.

Cheers,
-Eric

"lpage" <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in message news:42392631.704.41@news2...
> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.
>
> what is your best game besides Halo..
> lmk thanks j

For the kids:
Spongebob Squarepants Movie game
Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom

For the adults:
V8 Supercars 2 (aka TOCA Pro Race Driver 2) is pretty cool.

> there's a chessmaster game for the XBox? who knew! tell me, is it
> playable or is it one of those games where custom settings make it too
> easy, but default settings make it impossible to beat?

I'm going thru the tutorial with my wife now and have promised not to play
until she and I play a few matches -- so I don't get too good and whoop her!
So I can't comment based on actual experience, but the AI has multiple (40,
maybe) personalities to choose from; i.e "tends to play defensively" or
"likes to attack with queens", etc. So it sounds like you can vary the
opponents game style.

Chessmaster is online, so if there's someone else online you can play a real
human. You are rated (start off at 600) and I think they try to match you
up based on your rating, but I do know that at least your opponent's rating
determines how much your rating is affected if you win or lose. So, losing
to a higher rating won't affect you as much as losing to a lower rating,
etc.

The tutorial is good with lots of sample problems and instructions, plus
there's quiz sections with nothing but more problems.

So far so good in my opinion. See you online: JoeXB

"lpage" <lpage@mail.ev1.net> wrote in message news:42392631.704.41@news2...
> Ok im looking to buy some new games.
> So far i have liked some flying games and first person.
> the bond games
> the first person war games.
> and some cheap kiddie games--haunted mansion-freaky flyers.

For turn-based, military strategy type games, Dai Senryaku is awesome. If
you liked Axis and Allies, or even just Risk, you'll love Dai Senryaku.

ELECTRO-SOL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT, FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2020

SMITE(Roam with Gods: Play. Seek. Destroy.)

C all at 1/8552/12/721/2/ or http://magnumeliteinternational. com to enter the pool. Also, you can use my personal Code "HDWIESignup" to get a FREE SURPRISE GAMING GIFT.

BRIEF BACKGROUND: WORLD INDIE ESPORTS ASSOCIATION: "Believe it or not, the relevance of every major business, and sports IS a high grossing, relevant business industry, is the psychological impact made on the media and viewers. Time to get super serious and make it an actual sport" is the thought from our creator. Global teams, skillset requirements various divisions, sponsors, uniforms, draft picks, playoffs, and championships - all done annually with seasons. This is what The World Indie ESports Association has cultivated.

DETAILS: The E-Craze Draftpick pool has 15,000 screening seats worldwide. There are 5,000 screening seats in all three platforms: PC, Microsoft XBox, and Sony PlayStation.

Cheers!!!!