Best youtube machine for a budget!

GoldenGamerUK

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2013
Hello everyone, I currently make youtube videos and am looking to do some graphics and 3d animations (I make my own channel art and intro, I also do my freinds artwork for them) and make high quality youtube videos of video games, but the problem is that my pc is a average desktop and the only game that I can run is minecraft... At medium settings, some lows... And I record at about 40 FPS, the problem is that I dont like recording anything at 40fps, it just feels laggy on my end and that demotivates me when I am making videos because it is just unprofessional in my opinion, my mic hurts my ears when listing to my voice on playback and is a Skype only headset, but the mic will work for external program's, I have windows 8 on the pc and OMG... I xxxxxxxx hate it, but I can hold out with it, lets just say the only good thing on my pc is the DVD drive and the cooling, my pc will reach temps of bout 45+ under load. Rant over....

Now on to the main part, My pc specs are:
Amd 6500 apu
6gb of ram
1tb of harddrive
God knows what the apu graphics thing is...

Now I got this tower to play games on it, the guy who sold it to me is clearly an xxxxxxx that can sell stuff, cos he managed to sell this to me...

Now, the reason I am posting this is because I need some help, keep in mind that I can hold off to the end of the year so there can be any upcoming parts have been announced, I will DEFINITLY be getting an upgrade (more like a whole new system) I need a machine that is more of a youtube machine then anything.

I'm looking for a low end i7, top end i5, or a amd CPU, but he choice is up to you, I'm looking for a graphics card that play all modern games, but doesn't need to be a 780ti/Titan, I would like something that is a nvidia card, because I have my reasons, I wouldn't mind a 770 if the budget is there but I would like a 760 (sli?) I need at least 16gb ram minimum, 32gb would be more like it, the ram needs to have the best speeds possible for the chosen motherboard, the case needs to have USB 3.0 and a window. I would like a ssd for boot, a fairly big harddrive for games and storage (4tb in raid with another harddrive so I don't loose everything If it all goes tits up), I would like a soundcard in there, asus one please, unless the onboard is fab, and a game capture card, i plan on doing console videos, I don't mind if the game capture card is external, and a wifi card, unless the onboard wifi is exceptional!, this is all going to be cooled using a h80/100i so a case that supports that cooler.

I need a half decent keyboard, I plan on getting a razer or getting the steel series apex keyboard, and a razer mouse that is not designed for mmos, I don't play LOL, and a razer mouse mat please. Can there also be a standalone mic with that (blue snowball) and some tournament grade headphones to wrap that all up, also can there be a 1080p webcam.

Now onto the program's, I will be recording with dxtory, purely because fraps can screw itself, but I need a list of program's and their prices for all this, keep in mind that I will be rendering videos at 1080p or higher and I do my own artwork so some art program's would do nicely.

Apart from the program's this build needs to be as budget oriented as possible, it would be nice to hear some input from alot of people!

bob hays

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Don't feel like finding prices but here's a list:
i7-4770k - 300
gtx 770 - 330
asus z87-a - 150
2x4tb hdd's - 2x110=220
120gb ssd - 70
16gb ram - 150
550w xfx psu - 60
blue snowball - 50
wifi usb - 15
add choice of keyboard, headphones, webcam, mouse, and case because those are preference or (webcam) I don't know pricing of.

EDIT: This is a rough estimate, probably give or take 10% for sales/miscalculations

GoldenGamerUK

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2013

My budget is around £1k, I'm British soo yeah...