Bests Anti-Blue Light Eyeglasses ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arboreo

Prominent
Aug 28, 2017
First:

There are a pair of eyeglasses with 100% protection by blue light of displays?

Second:

Where I can compair different models? And which are the best brands?

Three:

Why displays have a "blue light"? And which nanometers I need to protect?

Four:

How we can protect us by virtual lights nanometer and also not from natural lights of same nsnometers?

Five:

With a protection for blue light, there are others charateritics for a better experience with displays?

Six:

There are reading eyeglasses with blue light protection, and with other functionalities?

Seven:

Not a bad number.

Thank you very much guys

Solution
All too many such product hypes over the last few years.

My thought is that the entire "blue light" issue is mostly to scare people into buying generally useless/meaningless products.

Consider:

http://www.businessinsider.com/blue-blocking-glasses-science-screens-not-destroying-vision-2017-2

Get away from your devices. Take breaks. Avoid use before bedtime/sleeping.

[Edit to add:]

If really worried or concerned see your eye doctor or primary care physician. Have them check for problems and address your concerns..

Hopefully you will be able to stop the worry and save money.

Ralston18

Titan
All too many such product hypes over the last few years.

My thought is that the entire "blue light" issue is mostly to scare people into buying generally useless/meaningless products.

Consider:

http://www.businessinsider.com/blue-blocking-glasses-science-screens-not-destroying-vision-2017-2

Get away from your devices. Take breaks. Avoid use before bedtime/sleeping.

[Edit to add:]

If really worried or concerned see your eye doctor or primary care physician. Have them check for problems and address your concerns..

Hopefully you will be able to stop the worry and save money.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.