Question Bet you cant solve this issue( UPDATED)

wallyt0090

Prominent
Sep 22, 2018
So first off pc specs
Asus 995 evo motherboard
Amd phenom II x4 cpu
Water cooled
Brand new power suppy
Msi geforce 1050 ti OC 4gb
(Ok well turns out it was my water cooler causing the problem i switched it with a brandnew air cooled heatsink and new thermal abd hasn't restarted once ) below was my issue for anyone having sane problem

So heres the problem
Old power supply went out so i replaced it with a new one in the process i cleaned the water cooler and well all sudden my pc reboots wen i try to load a game like ARK,DAYZ,SCUM,ARMA 3 and so on before that i could play dayz for like a hour or 2 then it reboot but now i cant even load a game i can run movies or watever just cant play nothing so please help me
Oh and im trying to reinstall windows 10 but got past the working on updates part then it bootloops and after i manually poweroff it boots to undoing changes please wait then it puts me back on windows 7

Last edited:

wallyt0090

Prominent
Sep 22, 2018
The top issues I know that would cause such restarts:
-Power supply: but you just replaced it... unless you got unlucky, and bought a lemon.
-Faulty ram
-Driver conflicts with 3rd party software installed on your PC
Ok ill try it out on harddrive and im getting alot better temps with new thermal paste but it still restarts and switched back my my old power supply hoping that was something to do with it it was a 750 watt atx wr750w

TRENDING THREADS