Bethesda Game Studios Opens Montreal Branch, Headed By Yves Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.

smalls103179

Reputable
Sep 24, 2014
I've spent enough time in Bethesda games to say that they are without a doubt the best price to game time spent ratio of any other games I've played, even at full price. That said, I hope they use these resources to build (or finish) a new engine. Please! I'm not a graphics w**re, but they really need an update.

dstarr3

Distinguished
I've spent enough time in Bethesda games to say that they are without a doubt the best price to game time spent ratio of any other games I've played, even at full price. That said, I hope they use these resources to build (or finish) a new engine. Please! I'm not a graphics w**re, but they really need an update.

I'll give you that they do give you a huge amount of gameplay per dollar spent, but boy, a HUGE percentage of that gameplay they give you is EXTREMELY dull. I'll take a 10-hour game that's all-killer-no-filler vs. a 300-hour Bethesda game that's 290 hours of walking around picking through trash bins.

lilcinw

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
I'll give you that they do give you a huge amount of gameplay per dollar spent, but boy, a HUGE percentage of that gameplay they give you is EXTREMELY dull. I'll take a 10-hour game that's all-killer-no-filler vs. a 300-hour Bethesda game that's 290 hours of walking around picking through trash bins.

This is a perfect example of "one man's trash is another's treasure". My favorite things to do in any Bethesda game are exploring and item collecting. I always keep one of every weapon/armor I find and have never sold an enchanted weapon in Skyrim.

The fact that every piece of trash can be turned into something usable in Fallout 4 makes my inner hoarder/crafter giddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.