Bethesda Reveals Hearthfire Home-Building DLC For Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
this looks meh, if all it is is home building.

but with that said, depending on the complexity, it could be a step tward an in game world editer, which would be a great thing.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]penisfodder[/nom]why adopt? are the Dovakin balls sterile?[/citation]
yea... i can see it now... get the woman preggers, 9 months later you got a screaming monster of a kid, and than 9 years in game later she divorces you for never being around during the hard times.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
Interesting, but I already have all the houses in Skyrim and all I use them for is storing unique items that for some reason I don't like to sell.

This would be a lot more interesting if great looking houses in Skyrim weren't so easy to buy.

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
This Xbox exclusivity deal is a joke. Regular customers shouldn't have to pay for the kickbacks Beth gets from Microsoft. Unless they plan to bundle discounts for us non-Xbox purchases then I'm no longer supporting this franchise.

SmaugTD

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]invlem[/nom]Isnt there a free player made mod that does this already?[/citation]

I see this as a remake of Oblivion's Horse Armor DLC

G

maybe games like this will eventually help decrease the world population to a sustainable level since people will feel its to much effort to get a real family.

G

I hope they add a torture dungeon too, been watching alot of Dexter lately.

I like the idea. For me, each of the houses you can purchase are missing something. My second play through I didn't even buy any properties.

I wonder if you'll be able to add secret doors like in Hjerim, the Windhelm house. It would be cool to have a secret "bat-cave" with mannequins displaying all of your collected suits of armor and such.

hannibal

Distinguished
Actually this is guite nice! If you don't want to play home, you don't have to buy this DLC at all. And if you hapens to be more Sims person, this is absolutely babulous!
I don't personally understand peoples who "playes" Minegraft... But Minecraft is so popular, that I think that this will make many people very happy!
So not for me, but more interesting than most DLC's that I have seen for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.