Question Better alternatives to "gaming" headset

Koulis

Reputable
Jul 16, 2015
Hello!

I recently had issues with an older headset of mine (Razer Kraken USB) and I was thinking of a better, newer headset to buy. After some reviews and researching I found the Corsair HS70 to be really appealing so I bought them, after I told my friend(self taught DJ who never made it) that I bought a gaming wireless headset for around 100€ he went all bananas on me because I spent so much on "gaming" trash. His main points were that I don't need to spend 100€ on a "gaming" headset because they are worthless, even tho I mentioned I need them to be wireless, have microphone, be comfortable and have good build quality, and of course non-laughable audio quality.

So I was wondering if there are actually any good non "gaming"(because apparently everything with the gaming tag on it is imidiately hated by his audiophile mindset), wireless headset that offers good build and sound quality, is comfortable and also affordable at around 100€ or something that is not "worthless gaming trash", as he claims?