Better cooling for PC

Solution
well, you have pretty hot GPU (250w TDP).
for your build i'd recommend to have to 2x140 intake fans and 2x120 exhaust fans. you already have half of that included with the case. just get a pair of decent fans. Be Quiet silent wings are good, Noctua NF-F12 and NF-A14 are excellent, noctua NF-A12x15 are awesome.
well, you have pretty hot GPU (250w TDP).
for your build i'd recommend to have to 2x140 intake fans and 2x120 exhaust fans. you already have half of that included with the case. just get a pair of decent fans. Be Quiet silent wings are good, Noctua NF-F12 and NF-A14 are excellent, noctua NF-A12x15 are awesome.

Solution

sainsburyambrose

Commendable
Sep 18, 2017

Should I put the fans of the side panel of my PC case?

MERGED QUESTION
Question from sainsburyambrose : "Best way to cool down PC"

I think another intake fan would help some.

Do you use a custom fan curve for your GPU? If you don't that would help out a lot.

sainsburyambrose

Commendable
Sep 18, 2017
No I don't, how to do you make one?

Download the latest MSI Afterburner Beta and install it and Rivatuner that comes with it. http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/msi-afterburner-beta-download.html

Once you open it there's a cog wheel button for the settings below the fan speed indicator, open the settings, click on the fan tab, and enable custom (user-defined) fan control. It has a preset fan curve that will be enabled. You should hear your GPUs fan speed increase and you will notice better GPU temps.

sainsburyambrose

Commendable
Sep 18, 2017

So correct me if I am wrong, 2 fans at the front of the case which will be intake, one at the back which will be exhaust, and one on the top of the case which will be intake? or exhaust? Also I am not sure if I can fit another fan on the front.