Better Gaming Mouse: Asus Gladius II or Steel Series Rival 600

ttran7701

Commendable
Apr 19, 2018
Which is the better mouse and why? How is the quality on them? I hear some expensive gaming mouse are garbage in term of quality. Can you lower the DPI on the mouse itself without having to adjust sensitivity in game? Lots of questions. Thanks in advance!

Solution
Peripherals are a personal choice. Some ppl like mouse with certain grip style, size, wait and buttons positioning. So try it out before buying it.

Now regarding Gladius II or Rival 600, I will choose the 600. Been a long time steelseries fan. U can read about the truemove3+ sensor from its web page.

Regarding those high price shitty mouse, razer fits in it imo.

what research have you done other than asking? you can look up and read reviews. not all mice are going to have features like button switching dpi--the Rosewill one has that, and you don't have to adjust in game. I don't think you need to spend a fortune on a good accurate mouse.

it's best if you can go to a computer store and check them out.

ttran7701

Commendable
Apr 19, 2018
A mouse is a subjective device. It's not like a GPU where it's going to give you X FPS in a benchmark. I wanted to hear people's personal experiences. Sadly, most stores don't carry high end gaming mice. You can buy all the Logitech's you want though.

Peripherals are a personal choice. Some ppl like mouse with certain grip style, size, wait and buttons positioning. So try it out before buying it.

Now regarding Gladius II or Rival 600, I will choose the 600. Been a long time steelseries fan. U can read about the truemove3+ sensor from its web page.

Regarding those high price shitty mouse, razer fits in it imo.

Solution

ttran7701

Commendable
Apr 19, 2018
I just realized high end mice have built in batteries that can't be swapped out!! Doesn't this bother you that $100+ mouse can't swap batteries!?! How long do these batteries last? If they're anything like phones, they'll stop holding a charge after a couple of years.

TRENDING THREADS