better quailty

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if this can be done and how. I have a couple of pc's in
another building and the wireless strengh is not too good. Is it possible to
stick a second wireless point in between as like a repeater to boost the
signal.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks for your help

Glenn

"Glenn Clark" <NOSPAMglenn.clark@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone tell me if this can be done and how. I have a couple of pc's in
> another building and the wireless strengh is not too good. Is it possible
> stick a second wireless point in between as like a repeater to boost the
> signal.
>
> Any advice would be great.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Glenn

It might be possible. What make and model is the AP?

Ron Bandes, CCNP, CTT+, etc.

I have a networked belkin 802.11b access point

"Ron Bandes" <RunderscoreBandes @yah00.com> wrote in message
> "Glenn Clark" <NOSPAMglenn.clark@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can anyone tell me if this can be done and how. I have a couple of pc's
in
> > another building and the wireless strengh is not too good. Is it
possible
> > stick a second wireless point in between as like a repeater to boost the
> > signal.
> >
> > Any advice would be great.
> >
> > Thanks for your help
> >
> > Glenn
>
> It might be possible. What make and model is the AP?
>
> Ron Bandes, CCNP, CTT+, etc.

Add an external aerial if you can.