Question Better RAM options for Biostar G41D3C V.7.x Motherboard?

Mar 8, 2019
Motherboard: Biostar G41D3C Ver.7.x
CPU: Intel Celeron E3400 2.6Ghz (2 Cores)
RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 ADATA 1333Mhz (AD3U1333W4G9-S 4GX8 U-DIMM)
Previous RAM: 2GB DDR3 ADATA 1333Mhz (AD3U1333C2G9-S 2GX8 U-DIMM)

Recently I wanted to upgrade my old 2gb ram computer, acording to Biostar website, this motherboard is supossed to support 8GB of ram in dual channel. My motherboard already had one 2GB ADATA ram memory, so I thought that the best option would be an upgrade from the same brand, so I bought two 4GB of ram memory for dual channel from ADATA, keeping the same frequency of the old one.

To my surprise, it turned out not to be compatible at all, I checked in this and other forums and some people appear to have the same problem, the motherboard doesn't recognize the new memories and there is no display from the screen, for some reason this motherboard only supports certain specific memory regardless of the brand.

In another post I found in this forum,a moderator suggested that newer DDR3 memories used high density memory chips that are not compatible with older motherboards like mine. He suggested the GSkill NT series of value DRAM, saying they are made with older low density memory chips.

The thing is, are those series of RAM the only viable ones to get 8GB of ram in this motherboard? Or there are other options? Because most of the ram I have found from this brand is pretty expensive in my country. Also, is there some way to know wich RAM memory uses low density memory chips? Any brand advices or direct links of ram models would be appreciated.