Between Asus LG and Samsung which company makes best monitors?

Bhavesh0723

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015
i m looking for a gaming pc
i want to play games at 1080 p max setttings
my specs
gtx 970 from msi
i5 4690 non k
asus h97 pro gamer
g skill sniper 2x4gb
seagate 7200 rpm 2tb
evga supernova g2 550 w
samsung ssd 850 evo 250gb

i have an lg crt monitor(vga)
old samsung plano tv
but i dont have any product from asus
my samsung tv is still running like a horse in this led world
its a flat screen tv
it had completed its 15 yrs without any servicing or repairing

so should i go with samsung as my next gaming monitor?

my lg monitor has crossed 5 years with some minor issues but stiill running perfectly

so should i go with lg again as my next gaming monitor

before i go further i want clarify something
i m looking for a 1080p gaming monitor
i dont need g sync and some other rich features
just a go to go monitor for my gaming build

now to the topic
the last one asus
which i had never owned a product of it

but had heard great reviews

should i go with asus ?

which company will give bests gaming experience considering my specs too?

Solution
I generally buy Samsung more than LG, but as for monitors, throughout the years of reading reviews (whenever I will buy one), I always see DELL having very good reviews. so now I have one of their very very nice ultra wide 34 inch and it is awesome
Each company has hundreds of monitors so there is no way to determine that. Also if you want to go for 1080p with a gtx 970 then you NEED to get a 144hz monitor. Samsung doesn't offer one, and the one offered by LG is inferior to the one offered by ASUS. So out of the 3 you should go for Asus VG248QE. Even better, if you have the money, definitely go for the AOC G2460PG, it is again 1080p 144hz BUT has GSync, which is fucking great and will run well with that sweet gtx 970.

I generally buy Samsung more than LG, but as for monitors, throughout the years of reading reviews (whenever I will buy one), I always see DELL having very good reviews. so now I have one of their very very nice ultra wide 34 inch and it is awesome

Solution

Bhavesh0723

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015
another question in my mind
does a 5ms ips panel have noticiable impact on gaming performance
again this is not for winning award in benchmark
i just want to play Games for some time pass and i like single player story games not interested in playing games in multiplayer games
i m also not interested in mmo games.

i like ips panels because of their color accuracy and wide viewing angles
if the 5ms response time is not much to consider i will sure get an ips monitor for my gaming rig

gpu is the most important part in computer build which is for gaming so i have reserved most of the money on the gtx 970